Introducing CATIA V5 - PLM Launchpad
CATIA V5 – PLM Launchpad is a packaged software and services offering from TECHNIA, designed to help small-to-medium sized companies who already use CATIA V5 to benefit from the latest “designed for CATIA” cloud-based PLM technology – with zero fuss.
MANAGE CATIA V5 DATA AND IMPROVE TEAM WORKING
CATIA V5 can connect seamlessly to Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE Platform “On Cloud”, unlocking easy-to-use use and secure data management functionality. Useful for single users. Invaluable for teams.
TECHNIA added value – Experience Packaged at no extra charge
TECHNIA supplements the core PLM functionality with a range of services and CATIA V5 utilities designed to enable rapid adoption and optimal utilisation of the new CATIA-related capabilities. TECHNIA Helpdesk credits and basic training resources are also included to support initial deployment.
Includes additional PLM functionality
Connected users can access CAD data, documents and engineering processes via a web browser on a laptop or mobile device. Other PLM functionality gives the ability to:
- View, measure and mark-up 2D/3D data without the need for a CAD licence.
- Construct rich project plans & track progress with direct input from project contributors
- Create, assign and manage tasks within the connected team
- Search, save and control Microsoft Office documents, PDF files, images etc.
- Log, manage and display in 3D (where applicable) issues logged by the connected team
- Manage engineering Change and other approval/review processes
A Business Platform for future growth
The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform – On Cloud includes 25GB of secure, backed-up storage per connected user and full web-enabled functionality with absolutely no capital investment in physical IT hardware.
Future migration to next-generation CATIA apps on the 3DEXPERIENCE. Platform is near-seamless, and many such apps can already be used with CATIA V5 data.
E.g. SIMULIA Finite Element Analysis, CATIA Electrical Harness Design and/or DELMIA Process Planning. All 3DEXPERIENCE Platform upgrades are carried out by Dassault Systèmes at no additional cost. Additional storage capacity can be purchased if required.
Watch our overview of 3DEXPERIENCE below.